Configuring CatchallHow to configure catchall?
Catchall is a type of virtual email address which retreats all emails sent to non-existing email addresses of your domain. If you have email accounts e.g. email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and someone sends emails to email@example.com,then address configured as catchall will catch those messages.
You may configure catchall in Manager.
1. Choose "Emails" section, then
By default, all caught messages are sent to postmaster account. However, other operations are possible:
- send back to sender: an error message is sent to the sender of the message,
- delete emails: the emails sent to the non existent addressee are deleted
- local redirection - send emails to your domains account
- other redirection - send emails to external account